Your city government is comprised of a mayor and six city council members. Your mayor is elected every four years and your council is elected every two years.
Our objective and purpose is as follows:
- Encourage all residents and businesses within the area to maintain and improve the condition and appearance of their property
- To create and expand civic pride and foster a sense of community cooperation throughout the city.
- To improve the safety and well-being of all persons within our city by providing education on crime prevention, zoning and traffic enforcement, and environmental concerns.
- To work with other city, local, and governmental groups to solve common problems and to maintain and upgrade the quality of life for all residents of the St. Matthews Area.
- George Langford - Let's Get Prepared
- Melinda Townsend-Breslin - Permits, Grants and Ordinances
- Thomas Nunn - Streets and Signs
- Nancy Claypool - Welcome Committee
- Doug Watson - New Move and New Rentals (Short and Long Term)
- Ed Purcell - Community Events & City Hall
WE MEET THE THIRD MONDAY AT 7:00 PM AT CITY HALL. OPEN TO ALL!
City Treasurer & City Clerk:
The City Finance is Charlie Veenman, and the City Clerk is Pat Merrick
City Police & City Attorney:
The City Attorney is Matt Carey. The Code Enforcement Board Chair is Jim Reh.
Solicitiation Process as of April 19, 2012.
|Solicitation Ordinance April 19, 2012
|Solicitor Application 2012